I’m being asked frequently to recommend books and other materials for management. So this is going to be more a post for myself not to forget:
- Ben Horowitz. The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers
- Andrew S. Grove. High Output Management
- Frederick Brooks. The Mythical Man-Month: Essays on Software Engineering
- Daniel Kahneman. Thinking, Fast and Slow
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb. The Black Swan
Also I can highly recommend this recent article – http://www.brightball.com/articles/reality-driven-development-fixing-project-management-in-software
More to come.